Sunday 24 December 2006

Thanks.

This post is just to thank you all for leaving comments about Vick’s arrangements. Most of you know that UKBob, her husband is updating this blog for her at the moment as its not going to be viewed by Vicki until December 25th which is why she hasn’t replied to any of your comments or anything. I’m sure though come the unveiling she will read all your comments and take great pleasure from what you have to say. I hope to post more pics before Christmas, I’m just having trouble getting her to tell me which are her works without arousing suspicion as to why I’m so interested, I don’t want to go and post the work of someone else in her name. So please keep visiting and thank you once again for your interest.

Bob.

8 comments:

  1. lol- love all of this undercover work Bob. Vicky will have a giggle when she finds out!
    Lovely what you are doing though.
    The very best to you and yours
    :).. my lips are sealed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a truly thoughtful husband you are indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope its still a surprise, I have my doubts as to whether it still is though because when I first started I was getting a lots of questions as to what I was up to on here but these days nothing is being said about my time on here so they either got fed up of asking or someone has said something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bob, What a wonderful idea, I'm sure she will be thrilled! Clare

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure hope so Clare, pop back after Christmas and find out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH--I didn't know this was a surprise for your wife! That's wonderful, whether she's figured it out ahead of time or not. :)

    Vick, I hope that you keep posting your beautiful creations here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful!!! Such talent and creativity, Vicky.

    Bob, you are a wonderful husband to honor your wife like this.

    Bless you both. May you two enjoy a fantastically happy 2007!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, vicki.
    you really are an artist with those flowers. what a gift.
    hope ya'll had an enjoyable new years..

    ReplyDelete