Thursday 4 September 2008

My garden

These are some photo,s of my garden. I'm afraid to say I have only managed to sit in my sun lounger about 5 times this year. With last year not to good either I feel the lack of a nice warm summer will see us going back to Malta. (we would be going anyway)Its not that I want it roasting hot don't like it to hot just warm and no rain. The nights are drawing in a few minuets every day the dark nights are worse than no summer.





Back in May Robert planted up this set of pots this is how it looks now, its just going over I got it just in time. Scampi our westy is looking on.
Our front door, when we planted the Dalia,s we did not know what colour they were going to be.

3 comments:

  1. My what beautiful photos. I would just love to be there to visit your lovely gardens. Have a great day!
    ~Salina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent checked you blog out for a while, but was tempted again when Bob had you listed so nicely on his new 'look' page. I am glad I didnt miss the photos of your garden. Very inspiring. you have a beautiful garden. I guess that comes with being married to a gardner, and being a florist yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki!

    Such a lovely garden, love your sitting areas...looks perfect for a spot of tea. So colorful and peaceful! Hope you find time to sit down and enjoy it.

    Kimmie
    mama to 6
    one homemade and 5 adopted

    ReplyDelete